RCI Weeks® and RCI Points® members can now experience RCI Platinum® membership, a premium tier of RCI membership that offers exclusive exchange privileges and additional benefits. The RCI Platinum® membership tier provides affiliates a meaningful differentiator at point of sale, reinforcing RCI’s exchange programs as the most innovative and flexible exchange memberships in the industry.
A powerful tool to offer at the sales table for new as well as existing owners, the RCI Platinum membership helps engage your owners and make their timeshare ownership relevant to them year-round.
- Priority Answer: RCI Platinum members who call our toll-free number get quicker access to our knowledgeable guides.
- Platinum Previews: RCI Platinum members have first dibs on Extra VacationsSM getaways sales, allowing them to see (and book) Extra Vacations getaways sales one day earlier than standard members.
- Priority Access: Get exclusive access to exchange vacations at select hotels and resorts before they’re made available to standard members for exchange.
Exclusive Sales and Savings
- Member Rewards: RCI Platinum members receive Rebates in the form of Member Reward Dollars on RCI transactions such as:
- RCI Guest Certificate Purchases
- Combine Deposits or Deposit Credits
- Discount on Extra Vacations getaways and Last CallSM Vacations: RCI Platinum members enjoy an additional 10 percent off all Extra Vacations getaways and Last Call Vacations—even those already on sale.¹
- Free Points Transfers: RCI Platinum members transferring Points to other RCI Points® members no longer pay a Points transfer fee.
- Platinum Cruise Exchange*: RCI Platinum members still save an extra $25USD per cabin towards the purchase of select cruises (and can enjoy this benefit on an unlimited number of cabins.)
- RCI Platinum® Tour Exchange**: RCI offers exotic vacations such as a trip to the Galapagos Islands or a safari on the African Savannah, as well as trips to select golf, ski, and spa destinations in the U.S. Plus, RCI Platinum members receive an extra $25USD per couple towards the purchase of select tours when they exchange a qualified Deposit of applicable Points.
- City Attractions: With a 20 percent discount on the GO Card and Explorer Pass, RCI Platinum members enjoy up to 55 percent off popular attractions.
Upgrades and Extras
- Complimentary Upgrades & Changes: When RCI Platinum members book a trip, they can request a unit upgrade or resort change and, for a resort change, specify up to five resorts where they would prefer to stay in their destination city. Within two weeks of check-in, if one of the specified resorts or a bigger unit at the confirmed resort becomes available, RCI will change the reservation and notify the member.
- Points Extension: RCI Platinum members can now extend their unused Points longer than standard RCI members. While extended Points expire at the end of a third year for standard members, RCI Platinum members will enjoy a fourth year for the same extension fee.
- RCI® Deposit RestoreSM: Ordinarily, Weeks deposits keep their full Deposit Trading Power when made at least nine months ahead of time. RCI Platinum members who are RCI Weeks® members can deposit as close as six months prior to the start date of their Week and automatically receive full Deposit Trading Power at no additional cost.
*Please see Asia Terms & Conditions / Pacific Terms & Conditions for the full RCI Platinum membership terms and conditions.
**Only available for members residing in the Pacific region. Click here for complete terms and conditions for disclosures related to RCI Platinum® Tour Exchange.
Learn more about RCI Platinum membership here
These vacations are limited. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel costs and other expenses that may be incurred. Taxes, additional fees and charges may apply. All-inclusive resorts may charge a mandatory all-inclusive fee. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law.
ICE Seller of Travel Information: California Seller of Travel SOT #2066521-50. Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-29452. Washington UBI #602 443 155 001 0001. Hawaii Travel Agent TAR#5192.
Exchange: CST: 2046555-50. Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-26552. Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2002-0793. Washington Seller of Travel Reg. No. 602357907.
Rental: CST: 2081369-50. Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-36515. Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2006-0006. Washington Seller of Travel Reg. No. 602560941. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
Rental offer and Rental Inventory is made available by Resort Rental, LLC (operating as Holiday Rentals, LLC in MD and TX), an Indiana-licensed limited liability company, whose managing broker is Donald J. Killingback.
RCI and related marks are registered trademarks and/or service marks in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved.
9998 North Michigan Road, Carmel IN 46032
©2015 RCI, LLC. All rights reserved.