In today’s hospitality industry, social media and online reviews play an important role in the vacation decision-making process. To keep pace with this new reality, online monitoring and reputation management have become essential for every brand.
RCI has leveraged its knowledge of online listening platforms, the timeshare industry, and social media to launch the Timeshare Online Listening Center®. Through TOLC, RCI can help you understand, manage, and influence what is being said about your brand online.
The RCI TOLC monitoring service includes:
- Monitoring of online and social media channels using highly-rated listening platform technologies to uncover what consumers are saying about your brand.
- Configuration of a customized monitoring profile based on a set of relevant keywords associated with your brand and the timeshare industry.
- Delivery of customized, ongoing reporting and analysis of key conversation drivers, conversation spikes, channel mix, sentiment trends, overall volume, and much more.
- Issue escalation and recommendations for response.
- Identification of loyal brand supporters and strategies to leverage positive brand mentions. SEO best practices to enhance brand perception.
Benefits of RCI TOLC
This turnkey solution can help you overcome obstacles in developing your own online monitoring capabilities including:
- Crisis Management: Online criticism can evolve quickly into a crisis. RCI’s TOLC can help you to identify potential problems and address them before they spread.
- Support: TOLC’s ongoing alerts to both positive and negative comments, along with customized response recommendations, can help you identify opportunities to interact with and learn from your owners and guests.
- Market Research: Online discussions and reviews can provide a wealth of information. TOLC monitoring allows you to collect a wide variety of data that can help you develop and optimize numerous aspects of your business.
- Marketing Measurement: TOLC monitoring will also provide data around online marketing campaign successes, and track metrics associated with social marketing.
- Engagement Measurement: Through the use of TOLC monitoring, you can obtain a true understanding of how engaged your customers are, based on trends related to sentiment and topics of conversation.
People, Platform and Process
RCI’s team of experienced professionals are located in listening command centers in Parsippany, NJ and Mexico City, and specialize in social media and online brand reputation monitoring. The team reviews data collected through its third-party listening technologies and categorizes brand mentions by topic and sentiment for further analysis.
RCI will work with you to build a listening profile specific to your brand and associated properties. Initial configuration can be set up in just a few weeks. Our team carefully reviews all brand mentions. Items warranting attention (such as complaints or negative reviews), along with response recommendations, are shared with your designated contact so your response can be finalized and published. RCI will also recommend items that can be leveraged to enhance your brand perception.
You can opt to receive regular customized reporting that can be disseminated internally throughout your organization, featuring sentiment trends, mention spikes, issue escalation instances, and channel mix.
View a sample report
So that you may fully understand how consumers perceive your brand in the marketplace, the RCI TOLC service will provide:
- Custom profile set-up
- Ongoing profile optimization
- Outreach recommendation and issue alerts
- Fully tailored monthly reporting and review session
- Annual strategy reviews