RCI Champions recognizes and rewards employees of RCI affiliated resorts and marketers who have demonstrated outstanding service in their respective areas to enhance each member's vacation experience.
We believe that a positive resort experience for our members is of great importance. Therefore we seek to affiliate resorts that adhere to high standards of product quality and service, and review all our resorts yearly for quality assurance.
However, we also recognize that without the dedication of every resort employee – from the promoting a property to the resort manager who makes sure that everything runs smoothly during a stay - the vacation experience will not be complete. We believe that service excellence is the vacation ownership industry’s greatest asset; it is because of outstanding service that members choose to stay longer at a resort, or to back to the same resort year after year.
RCI Champions is therefore developed to recognize the outstanding achievements by RCI affiliated resorts and marketers to the overall growth of the vacation ownership industry in Asia Pacific. Since 2006, RCI Champions has encouraged outstanding service by recognizing individuals that go out of their way to make every member’s experience a memorable one in their respective areas. It gives RCI affiliated resorts the opportunity to showcase their establishment to not only RCI members, but also to other non-vacation ownership guests.
- Long Service Award (3 Years)
- Long Service Award (5 Years)
- Excellent Service Award (Resort Staff)
- Excellent Service Award (Support Staff)
- Sales Team of the Year
- Champion of the Year
- Resort Manager of the Year
With the revamping of the award categories last year, we received an overwhelming number of nominations and awarded more winners than ever before. Don’t miss this great opportunity and nominate someone today!
Please submit your nominations by 31 August 2015 to qualify.
- Nomination period has ended, thank you for your participation and support! -
For more information on RCI Champions awards, click here
• The qualifying period of these Awards will run between September 1st and August 31st during each cycle year.
• All nominations have to be submitted through the nomination link or to email@example.com by 31 August 2015 to qualify.
• Please fill out all fields in the nomination form accurately. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
• Each affiliate is limited to a maximum of 3 nominations per award category.
• RCI Exchange holiday accommodations are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Holiday accommodations must be utilized within 12 months
from the date stated on the holiday voucher and each is limited to a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
• All award prizes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
• RCI reserves the right to amend or change the Awards and Rules as it deems fit.
• RCI reserves the right to audit, check and verify sales records.
• RCI’s decision is final and reserves the right to request for information and/or documents to substantiate all claims made.