Membership registration for Asia Pacific Resort Development Organisation (APRDO) is now open
APRDO is the first overarching organisation in Asia Pacific to support and promote the timeshare industry in the region. Its mission is to provide a framework that fosters innovation and regulation in the industry and ensures that business practices are being conducted to the highest ethical standards.
APRDO represents the voice of the vacation ownership industry in Asia Pacific. It provides members with the following benefits:
- Interaction with the regional industry fraternity
- Access to industry resources and research through the organisation’s association with other trade bodies
- Access to information on crucial industry issues
- Ability to stay abreast of regional trends and developments
- Participation in regional forums for addressing important issues with governments, media and other tourism stakeholders and interested parties
- Opportunity to share in regional industry research initiatives
Membership is open to entities that are directly or indirectly involved in vacation ownership and committed to high professional standards to build greater consumer awareness and confidence in the vacation ownership industry. APRDO currently offers 2 categories of membership: Full membership and Associate membership.
For more information on the organization and how you can join as a member, please visit www.aprdo.org or contact Jonathan Mills at email@example.com.